Item AOD24011 • More RCAF Mosquitoes • $16.99
Decal set + shipping to Canada
• Xpresspost (3 days) $16.99 + $14.89
• Lettermail (6-8 days) $16.99 + $2.74
More RCAF Mosquitoes
Canadians in Coastal Command #3.
• 2x screen-printed main sheets.
• This 1/24 scale release is very limited edition.
• Decals to model 1 of 5 distinctive aircraft. One with nose art.
• Additional airframe stencil data decals are provided to add to those supplied in the kit and thus make a complete set.
• four 8.5 x 11in. pages of illustrated instructions. (Hi resolution b&w supplied in the package.*
• Extensive coverage of the Rocket Projectile installation used on Banff Strike Wing Mosquitoes in 1945 include useful modeling notes, close-up photos and scale drawings.
* Home-printable colour PDF version available via email after purchase.
Individual aircraft covered in this set:
• Mosquito FB.VI RF838 as EO•A. This was 404 Squadron’s first Mosquito.
• F/L JR Hughes DFC & Bar and P/O Wade.
• Mosquito FB.VI RF851 as EO•H. This was 404 Squadron’s first Mosquito to fly an operational sortie, claiming 1 seaplane destroyed and another damaged on 22 April 1945.
• F/O DA Catrane and F/L AE Foord.
• Mosquito FB.VI RF856 as EO•P. Apparently the commander’s usual mount during the type conversion period.
• W/C EW Pierce and Navigator.
• Mosquito FB.VI RF880 as EO•X. Flown by the commander during an RP attack on enemy vessels 4 May 1945.
• W/C EW Pierce and P/O MH Michael.
• Mosquito FB.VI RF882 as EO•Z. The last Mosquito delivered to 404 Squadron.
• regular crew, if any, unknown.
News, Views and Reviews
• no links inserted yet
Decal set + shipping to Continental USA
• Xpresspost (4-7 days) $16.99 + $13.80
• Lettermail (9-12 days) $16.99 + $3.58
Decal set + shipping to Overseas*
• Registered (4-7 days) $16.99 + $15.27
• Lettermail (9-12 days) $16.99 + $4.78
* All shipping destinations outside of Canada and the Continental USA are classified as Overseas destinations for all Aviaeology orders. Please read e-Shop notes regarding multi-item orders.
© SkyGrid / Aviaeology 2010 – 2011