Item AOD480007.2 • Vital Storm: Early Hurricanes collection part 2 • $15.79
Decal set + shipping to Canada
• Xpresspost (3 days) $15.79 + $14.89
• Lettermail (6-8 days) $15.79 + $2.74
Vital Storm: Early Hurricanes
Early Hurricanes during the Battle of Britain and Beyond. Part 2
• All 3 decal sheets are screen-printed.
• The 1/48 scale release is limited to an edition of 200 sets.
• The whole collection covers 14 individual early Hurricanes. Part 2 in 1/48 scale covers 6 of those subjects (see below).
• 2 full sets of airframe stencil data decals are provided; one each for nightfighter and non-nightfighter schemes.
• Alternate reds – bright and dull – are provided for all national insignia markings.
• 6 pages of detailed fully illustrated documentation covering scheme and markings interpretations, as well as modeling notes and tabulated data are included with each set. Supplied as clear high resolution b&w laser prints in the package.*
* Home-printable colour PDF version available via email after purchase.
Individual aircraft covered in this set:
• Hurricane I (Trop) P3729 of 33 Squadron (F/O Woodward).
• Hurricane I P2923 as VY•R of 85 Squadron (P/O Lewis).
• Hurricane I P2798 as LK•A of 87 Squadron (F/L Gleed, later S/L Gleed). 3 variations, including a nightfighter, of this aircraft’s paint and markings are explored.
• Hurricane I P3576 as GN•A of 249 Squadron (F/L Nicolson VC). 2 possible paint and markings variations are provided for.
• Hurricane I (Trop) V7474 as “A” of 261 Squadron (F/L MacLachlan).
• Hurricane I P3143 as NN•D of 312 Squadron (P/O Bergman, F/L Sinclair, Sgt. Furst and others ).
News, Views and Reviews
• no links inserted yet.
Decal set + shipping to Continental USA
• Xpresspost (4-7 days) $15.79 + $13.80
• Lettermail (9-12 days) $15.79 + $3.58
Decal set + shipping to Overseas*
• Registered (4-7 days) $15.79 + $15.27
• Lettermail (9-12 days) $15.79 + $4.78
* All shipping destinations outside of Canada and the Continental USA are classified as Overseas destinations for all Aviaeology orders. Please read e-Shop notes regarding multi-item orders.
© SkyGrid / Aviaeology 2010 – 2011