- Aviaeology Shop
- Decal Sets
- Airframe Stencil Data Markings
- 1/32 scale Airframe Stencil Data Markings
- Spitfire airframe stencil/data (Mk.VIII & later)
Spitfire airframe stencil/data (Mk.VIII & later)
• Easily the most comprehensive Spitfire airframe stencil markings set available to date. Multiple variations included for some of the individual markings elements (for example different factory construction number marks on the tail and different wing walkway variations).
• Applicable to all standard wartime, and some postwar, Spitfire finish schemes.
• All alphanumeric elements are drawn using authentic period typefaces where applicable.
• 8.5 x 11in. full page illustrated documentation – includes a general decaling preparation / application guide and a clear, detailed placement guide that is also available as a colour PDF after purchase.
• This set is made up of the "C" sheet from our full AOD32009m FR Spitfires set plus the parts of the placement guide from that set related to airframe stencil / data markings on Spitfire Mk.IX and Spitfire Mk.XIV airframes. Many of these markings are also usable on Spitfire Mk.Vs thru Spitfire Mk.XVI's, while some may be used on a good number of Seafire versions as well.