Vital Storm: Early Hurricanes part 1
• The whole 'Vital Storm' collection covers 14 individual early Hurricanes in 2 parts. This 1/72 scale edition of Part 1 covers 8 of those subjects (see below).
• 2 full sets of airframe stencil data decals are provided; one each for nightfighter and non-nightfighter schemes.
• Alternate reds – bright and dull – are provided for all national insignia markings.
• 6 pages of detailed fully illustrated documentation covering scheme and markings interpretations, as well as modeling notes and tabulated data are included with each set. Supplied as clear high resolution b&w laser prints in the package.
• Hurricane I P3395 as JX•B of 1 Squadron (F/L Clowes).
• Hurricane I N2359 as YB•J of 17 Squadron (P/O Stevens).
• Hurricane I P3854 as VY•Q of 85 Squadron (S/L Townsend).
• Hurricane I P3119 as VY•X of 85 Squadron (pilot not known).
• Hurricane I P2961 as LE•A of 242 Squadron (F/O McKnight).
• Hurricane I N2381 as LE•X of 242 Squadron (pilot not known).
• Hurricane I (Trop) P3731 as J of 261 Squadron (Sqt. Robertson).
• Hurricane I L1926 as DU•J of 312 Squadron (P/O Vasatko).
*A high resolution b&w (monotone) copy of the Docs is supplied in the package. The colour PDF e-publication (that you can use to zoom in to high magnification on-screen, or print out in colour) is automatically made available via email after direct purchase of this set.
Internet-connected registered owners of this set also get the PDF e-publication for free. All Aviaeology Docs e-publications are also available separately.
Features comprehensive decal placement and painting instructions, covering all subject aircraft variations.
A separate general decal preparation / application instruction sheet completes the package.