- Aviaeology Shop
- Decal Sets
- Colours & Codes
- 1/72 scale Colours & Codes
- Typhoon national markings (early - to Jan 1945)
Typhoon national markings (early - to Jan 1945)
• one complete set of markings.
• Includes two size variations for the upper wing surface roundels and clearly illustrated modeling notes on placement variations for both the upper and lower wing surface roundels.
• Applicable to all Typhoon Mk.Ib aircraft in RAF service from May 1942 thru January 1945.
• 8.5 x 11in. full page illustrated documentation – includes a general decaling preparation / application guide and a clear, detailed placement guide that is also available as a colour PDF version.**